Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ready to take on the day!

It was my day again to take the baby to the sitter this morning.

All the lights were green, only took 18 minutes AND then got to work before 7am.  That means I can leave early and go get my munckin at 2:30pm!!!
*can you tell I'm just a little excited?

Last night the hubby picked up the baby for me so I could go have dinner and drinks with my best girlfriend.  She's not doing so hot.  She and her husband have been trying to have a baby for over 2 years....even with fertility treatments and an IUI..she still isn't pregnant. I know it will happen for her.....just need more time.

That is two friends now that are having issues getting pregnant.  It's just awful!!!  I pray for both of them all of the time.

ugh..it just breaks my heart...but on to other news!!!

My daughter evidently did not want to leave her grandparents yesterday and this morning when I dropped her off she squealed in delight to see them...it makes me happy that she is so happy with the arrangement...but I wonder sometimes...does she love them more than she loves me?  She doesn't squeal in delight to see me!!!  I guess I'm jealous...just a little.  *sniffle

Must get back to work....Yawn.....

No comments:

Post a Comment