Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What a day!

Things have been absolutely insane lately.  Getting pulled in 6 different directions!!

I'll just post the good stuff.  My little girl has her 9th tooth! Top left molar. I'll be so glad when she has them all...I can't keep her shirts dry with all the drool!  I think the other three molars are not far behind.  It's just amazing how fast it is all going. 

Husband is so sweet lately.  Just loving all the extra things he's helping with around the house without being asked and how attentive he is with his daughter.  I've never seen a better daddy!!!  Our relationship is in such a good place...not that it was ever out of place...but even though we have so much going on there is just a wonderful balance between the two of us.  I don't know what it is..but I like it!  It can just keep on keeping on for all I care!!!  ha ha

Good stuff about work...um..that I actually have a job!!!  Oh and I love my office mate.  If you have to share an office with someone, Kim is the person to share it with.  We have some good laughs in here and it makes the days go by pretty fast and rather enjoyable. 

Valentine's Day is coming up.  Usually my husband and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day...I just don't see the point...but he's been such a sweetie lately it has made me feel a bit romantic!  I'm having something special delivered to his office.  I don't want to say what it is..just in case he ever discovers this blog...or at least if he discovers it before Valentine's Day. ha ha ha

Well..if anyone out there in this big space of internet is reading my thoughts....hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment