Thursday, February 17, 2011

it's been a while

It's been a long time....sorry.

I don't think anyone is out there reading this anyway.  LOL

So, basically...I'm worn out.  Kiddo is sick for the first time...like, sick, sick...Fever started yesterday at around 6:30 PM and has been hanging around...so sad...she's just this little lump.  Her fever hasn't gotten higher than 101 but still....hope her little body can fight whatever it is attacking her. 

I would so much rather be sick.  I can't take it when something happens to her.  I mean I'm not all psycho and out of control about it..but still I would trade places with her in a heart beat.  Bless her heart.

Nothing much has really happened...but that's my boring little life! 

I did go to a Scentsy convention on 2/15/2011 with 2 other friends.  It was fun for the most part...but the speakers were so boring!  Oh man!!! 

If anyone is out there reading this...and you want to know about Scentsy..my website is:
https://hriggs.scentsy.us/Home

Take care out there...who ever you are....

No comments:

Post a Comment