Thursday, March 31, 2011

So glad it's Thursday!!!

I am so ready for Thursday...not because anything special is happening..just that, well it's closer to the weekend!! YAY!!!

I'm thinking of changing the look of this blog.  It's pretty boring!  I was kind of surfing other blogs and noticed everyone has the great headlines and photos at the top.  How do you do that??? 

I want my blog to be pretty!!  OK, maybe not pretty..but neater?  ha ha.  I'm kind of off my rocker I think.

Anyway...anyone out there...reading..help???

OH and I swear my daughter is the best medicine.  When you are having a rough day and you need a little bit of laughter (because for some reason it's just not happening!) just sit down and appreciate your children.  Last night, taking a breather just before getting her ready for bed, she took my hand and marched me over to her bows and started trying to put them in her hair!  So funny.  I started by putting one bow in..then she handed me another and another, until they were all in her hair!!  She smiled and was so proud!  She just loved looking at her little reflection in the mirror. 

Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment